BOG RE Team at MR Authorized Service Centre
Bell Oil & Gas, the sole representative of Milton Roy (MR) in Nigeria for over a decade, is now the first MR Authorized Service Centre (ASC) in Africa. The service centre will provide in-country aftermarket support to clients across the oil and gas and general industries in Nigeria as well as technical support to the doorsteps of Milton Roy customers in Africa.
Milton Roy manufactures controlled-volume metering pumps that deliver unsurpassed reliability and accuracy in critical chemical dosing applications.
The ASC program seeks to wipe out fake MR spares and representatives.
BOG now has world-class and adequately trained field service engineers and product specialists with in-depth knowledge of Milton Roy (MR) products. The BOG MR team has the expertise to offer the right products that seamlessly align with customers’ processes at affordable prices without jeopardizing quality.
Built on a strong reputation of reliability, BOG combines vast industry experience, proven track record and a culture of excellent service delivery to carry out a comprehensive range of metering pumps and mixing technology services. n the oil & gas as well as general industries.
BOG has full authorization to perform repairs, maintenance and services on behalf of MR. This authorization also covers:
- The installation start-up and commissioning: BOG’s team of MR service engineers will always be available at the service center to perform these functions. They will give recommendations and guidance on the best way to handle Milton Roy products.
- Health Check on site: Health checks that will be provided include but are not limited to inspection of chemical consumption, safeguard of rated flow and pressures, the monitoring level and condition of the oil, analysis of vibration on the motor etc.
- Service and overhaul: BOG’s team of trained service engineers are available to repair and service any faulty Milton Roy equipment, ranging from basic pumps and mixers to the most complex systems.
- Annual Maintenance Contract: The Annual Maintenance Contract assures year-round, first-rate care offer:
- Extended Warranty Guarantees
- Engineers who understand your equipment
- Genuine Milton Roy spare parts
- Availability of Upgrades and critical spares
- Reduction in downtime
- Audit and Asset Mapping: This involves detailed mapping and recording of all on-site equipment which is recommended for long term and short- term operational spares.
Customers in the African oil & gas as well as general industries will now enjoy the benefits of:
- Increased production
- Improved equipment efficiency
- A decrease in production downtime
- A reduction of costs associated with equipment failure
- Access to trained experts on Milton Roy products