The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board ( NCDMB) has awarded Bell Oil & Gas 2 (two) new Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate category(NCEC) “A” that cover the following:
- Facility for the Assembly, Coating, Painting, Testing, Repair and Maintenance of Valves in Nigeria.
- Facility for the Coating, Fabrication, Threading of OCTG and Manufacture of Couplings in Nigeria.
The NCECs attest that BOG has built in-country capacity (equipment and personnel) for these services.
BOG also has Category “A” NCECs for the following services:
- Facility for GRE spools and Composite piping
- Facility For Assembly & Maintenance of Pumps and Other Rotating Equipment.
- Facility For Design & Assembly of Dosing Pumps, Chemical Injection Packages, Skids, and other rotating equipment.
- Facility For Fabrication and Assembly of Hoses.
- Facility For Assembly & Maintenance of Compressors.
As a leading indigenous oil services company, these certificates confirm BOG’s commitment to blazing the trail for local content development in Nigeria and delivering exceptional and innovative services to customers across the oil and gas industry and other industries.