Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Location: Port Harcourt
Overall Purpose of Job:
To assist with the attainment of company’s business growth objectives; articulating new business development opportunities in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry, assist with co-ordinating business development team activities, compiling bids and collecting projects data.
- In-depth understanding of BOG’s Business Development processes, products and services.
- Meet agreed sales target.
- Meet agreed targets spreading to BOG different product/services offering and achieve business generation target.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposals on the benefits and usage of products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers.
- Full understanding of the process.
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture partners and any new technology.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer relationship Plan per group
- Collate client-specific intelligence and produce weekly reports.
- Interfacing with NAPIMS / NCDMB (where applicable) and follow up with submitted tenders on company products/services.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotations (RFQs) and Purchase Orders (POs).
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Collate and communicate business intelligence.
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services.
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation.
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress made.
- Demonstrate consistent business development success and target-driven achievement.
- Assist with co-ordination of BD team activities and reports
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- A good University degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development in the Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry
- Intelligence gathering skills.
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector).
- Proven business contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.
- Proven effective management of technical partner relationships.
- Strategic Marketing Skills
- Proven track record of winning businesses.
- Proven account management experience in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil
and Gas industry.
- Good written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision.
To Apply: send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org