- Perform process optimization studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations.
- Support Offshore Operations and SMART Room with flow assurance, process trouble shooting and production optimization activities.
- Provide Process assistance to Engineering Studies & Projects & other entities (e.g. Dev/Planning).
- Ensure Process studies are in accordance with Company Rules, General Specifications and International Standards.
- Support Field Operations Site Modification Request (SMR) coordinator in SMR management.
- Recommend facility and / or equipment modification and optimisation work programmes and prepare the corresponding Scope of Requirements (i.e. Feasibility , Pre-project studies or SMRs).
- Participate in developing safety-related modifications to facilities and corresponding engineering documents (P&IDs, ESD and Fire and Gas logic Diagrams, Flare radiation and capacity, PSVs, HIPS, …).
- Supervise the Process studies performed by the junior Process Engineers.
- Participate and lead (where applicable) technical reviews (HAZOP, PTR, Safety reviews) and consolidate opinions.
- Support Operational preparation and preparedness for PFSD and FFSD scope of work.
- Contribute to the evolution of tools and work methods.
- Provide relevant process documentations to other disciplines – Maintenance, Well Performance, Development planning, etc.
- Prepare REX inputs to HQ and other affiliates on process feedback in DW operations.
- Provide training to less-experienced engineers under the supervision of Head of Process & Flow Assurance.
- Contribute to the training and provide coaching to young engineers and Interns in the group.
- Perform tasks as may be delegated by hierarchy.
- Education: BEng in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Professional experience: 12+ years Oil & Gas experience with minimum of 8 years in process & flow assurance studies. Exposure to site operations is a plus.
- Required skills: experienced user of process simulation and calculation tools eg HYSIS; ProII; OLGA; Flaresim; Equipment, Valves, Lines, etc. sizing.
- Language: Fluent in English
To apply: send updated CV to email@example.com with job title as subject of email.