BOG celebrated International Women’s Day by organizing a webinar for its internal and external stakeholders on Tuesday, March 9th.
The International Women’s Day webinar was tagged “Choose To Challenge – Gender Inequality in Pandemic Times”. The event was graced by professionals across different sectors. They include:
- Effiong Okon– -Executive Director of Operations, Seplat.
- Yewande Akin-Olugbade- Project Engineer, Total.
- Onyeka Aghatise -HR Manager, Shell Brunei.
- Chineme Nwigbo Partner. Audit Services Group, KPMG.
- Lilian Aihie – Wealth and Investment Expert.
The speakers emphasized on ways Nigerian businesses can create a conducive working environment for women.They also shared their personal experiences of how women could better maximize their opportunities to conquer gender Inequality challenges.
An intriguing panel session was coordinated by the CFO of Bell Oil and Gas, Azuka Onyia.
BOG affords equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees without regard to race color, sex, gender, religion, marital status, or other criteria protected by law. 42 percent of the management team comprises women.