BOG has entered a Systems Integrator Agreement with Johnsons Controls International (JCI), a world-renowned company specialized in manufacturing Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Fire, and Security equipment, in line with BOG’s long-term commitment and zeal to provide ‘best- in- class’ products and services.
With this agreement, BOG now offers procurement, installation and commissioning of fire suppression and detection systems, technical analysis, and advice on fire systems.
This agreement covers the following firefighting products:
- Skum Firefighting Foam Concentrates and Hardware.
- The concentrates include Alcohol Resistant Aqueous Film-Forming Foam Concentrates and Class B Non-Fluorinated Foam.
- The hardware includes High-Expansion Foam Systems, Monitors, Proportioning Bladder, Tanks,
- Tank Protection, and Mobile Equipment.
- Ansul Fire Detection & Suppression Systems using Foam and Chemicals.
- This includes Foam Concentrates & Hardware, Detection & Control Systems, Gaseous Suppression Spill control products, and portable extinguishers.
Skum Foam Concentrates and Hardware is globally renowned for delivering innovation and performance to protect high-risk special hazards. The Skum product line was the first to provide a semi-subsurface system for storage tank fire protection. The Factory Mutual (FM) approved bladder tanks and foam concentrates offer engineered fire suppression solutions to safeguard an array of special hazard installations. Skum products help make manufacturing and process industries around the world safer places in which to work and operate
Ansul, a global premium brand, provides exceptional hazard fire protection products that are designed and manufactured to strict standards and tested under the scrutiny of national and international independent testing laboratories and approval agencies. No other fire protection brand is supported by such extensive broad-based research and test facilities. Many scientists and engineers have contributed to these fire protection and safety solutions.
BOG now provides a full range of cost-effective, high-performance fire protection solutions for oil, gas, petrochemical, and offshore operations, as well as logistics, marine, power generation, aviation, and other industrial applications.